Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Top Ten Onscreen Ladies

My gang keep forcing to identify what kind of ladies would attract me. It was difficult to choose since there's so many.

They came up with Ming-Na Wen, or Gillian Anderson, or Maggie Q and lots more. It just bothers me that I can't come up with one. And I realized that the ones I listed are usually great onscreen femme fatales. Keyword: Onscreen.

Argh!

So forget Ming-Na Wen, or Gillian Anderson, or Maggie Q that they shortlisted for me. After a week since then, it has been in my mind for far too long.

So Here's my fave 2007:


Ten: Rebecca Romijn
The femme in blue from X-Men. Ooh~

Nine: Yeong-ae Lee
No, not A Jewel in the Palace. Watch her in Lady Vengeance.

Eight: Ellen Page
Watch Hard Candy and learn: Never talk to little girls.

Seven:
Faye Dunaway
Chinatown. Enuff' said.

Six: Kelly Chen
Forget
Vera Farmiga, this is the Asian actress in Infernal Affairs. Yes, I prefer Asians. If you see her in person, I dare you to play staring games with her. Watch Breaking News too.

Five: Carina Lau
The boss' wife in Infernal Affairs II. Her character in the prequel even inspired the trilogy's soundtrack. Gosh, I wish I have a lady like that.

Four:
Maggie Cheung
2046 or Hero. I don't know, does that count?

Three: Ingrid Bergman
"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she had to walk into mine." Out from my favorite film, Casablanca.

Two: Natalie Portman
The wannabe assassin girl with revenge in her head - Leon: The Professonal. "It's from, Mathilda."

Numbero Uno: Déborah François

Have you seen her in The Page Turner? So smoking hot, so dangerous, so dark.
French, does it better.

If only she speaks louder in person.
If only she's Asian.


Most might not agree with me, and I'm sure I have left out a few. But it's my list.

Mine.

No comments: