Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Heart Harden

I weep for Atlas.

After a really long day, more than twenty-four hours without sleeping, I am still unable to rest. My mind has become encumbered with the misdeeds that I have done.

It is not easy being broken. And there can be only two outcome from a broken person. He can:
* Stay broken and turns this into his life as norm or,
* Fix himself and become a whole new and better person.

However, I keep finding myself becoming this new person but I'm always angrier. And I don't know who am I angry with! What usually follows is work that I force myself to be overwhelmed with.

Every single time I get knocked down, I come back learnt and hardened.

Maybe all I really need is a little pat on the shoulders.

Or a little encouragement.

Or a little love.

Or God sized hole to be filled in me and a hug from Him.

Or a little paper bag for my face.



(In order to be loved, you have to love thyself...)



I should watch Rocky again. "Get Hit. Move Forward."