Saturday, June 02, 2007

Shy People and Piss

10:00am
QX and I arrived at the Seating Gallery. We sat and observe the rehearsals for the National Day Parade.
We downed a bottle of Newater.

11:00am
JY arrives. He took a bottle of mineral water for us each. Within the hour, we emptied the bottles.

12:00nn
It was getting really, really hot.
Wearing our shades, we continue to sit and observe the rehearsals. I turned over to the seats in front of us where we deposited the empty bottles. I counted them as I took a new bottle.

1:00pm
It was getting really hot. Our shirts soaked and sticked to our chest like second skin.
JY went to buy us a couple of bottled tea. Within the hour, the bottles filled with nothing but air.

2:00pm
Some of us are having headaches.
Me: Must drink more water.
We forced ourselves to drink three Newater straight.

3:00pm
Me: I noticed something.
QX: What?
Me: Did you piss?
QX: No.
Me: You?
JY: (Laughs)No.
I looked over at the empty bottles piling up. This is crazy...

4:00pm
Me: Lots of shy people here.
QX: Why?
Me: All of us here sun burn.

5:00pm
Still, nobody visited the loo or even has the urge to. We had downed more than twenty bottles of water.


The world is truly getting warmer.

In the end, I returned home and my piss was yellow. And it burns as it passes through my system!

No comments: