Saturday, March 17, 2007

Citizen Dog

Finally, after over two years, Citizen Dog is coming to our screens!

I watched the film at an Asian Film Fest and I highly recommend it. It's so good, I immediately placed an order for the DVD the moment I stepped out of the cinema.

Directed by Wisit Sasanatieng, I first took notice of his works on Nang Nak. Then he moved on to the very surreal Tears of the Black Tiger, a mix of Thai culture and Western. He's been keen with pink and blue and has been very surreal in his narration.

Citizen Dog is a love story set in the city of Bangkok.

Look out for it!



The opening music Korn (Before) is performed by Modern Dog. The song was a huge hit in Thailand.

I added this opening sequence instead of the trailer because it speaks in a louder volume.

No comments: