Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holiday for Phones

This is freaky.

I went on a weekend trip to San Diego from Orange with Youjin and Pearlyn Ong.

Early in the morning, Youjin asked if he can use my phone, to which I said sure. After using it, he placed it back into my pocket. I was aware of that.

After the two hour train ride cross state, I checked to see if I got everything. My phone was gone. Everyone checked their pockets and bags. It wasn't anywhere with us.

I was chill about it. There is nobody in US I wanna call anyway.

So we went to the San Diego Zoo and dined at the Fish Market.

We checked into Balboa Bed & Breakfast Inn. Really nice place. So everybody chose their corners of a coffee table to put their belongings out of their pockets and slept.

The very nice morning, my phone, my Motorola Tracfone appeared, in the middle of the coffee table.

Nobody knew where it came from.

I interrogated the guys if they took it and they said no.

It was like as if my phone went on a holiday by itself and came back.

Hmm...



(btw, San Diego rocks!)

No comments: