Monday, December 15, 2008

The Beauty/The Beast

After DeCia's birthday party, I came to a realization. This causes a film The Beauty & The Beast to be one of my favorites.

There's this girl JlL that came to the party and left. The crowd thought that I scare her off based on first impression. Not that I care, but I brought the thought to bed and here's what comes.

The Beauty is the beauty not just because she is beautiful on the outside. She is beautiful on the inside. She gives the Beast a chance by understand him, leaving behind what thoughts others have implanted into her or her own first impressions.

Beast is actually a broken hearted and romantic being.

The Beauty mends his heart by understanding him and the Beast is whole again.





I try give people second chances. And I dare say, everyone deserve this chance.

No comments: