Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still Haunted

On nights that I cannot sleep, I am haunted by what JnTe did. I just recently heard the bad mouthing about me going on about how I didn't do it his way.

Well you mofo, that's because CYo and I paid for it you bloody prima donna.

And when I can sleep, I really wished I couldn't wake up.

Each day I grow really pissed off. And each day, I'm itching for the fist fight. Maybe him paying back the damages will not be enough. I wanna break his jaw, the one that holds the bad mouthing.

I pray for that day to come when I can really punch you in the face.







Several times.






Over.





That will possibility be the best way for me to move on.

Prima Donnas as explained by wiki:
Legendarily, these "prima donnas" (prime donne in Italian) were often regarded as egotistical, unreasonable and irritable, with a rather high opinion of themselves not shared by others. Although whether they are truly more vain or more hot-tempered than other singers (or than any other people in the opera houses) is not substantiated, the term often signifies a vain, obnoxious and temperamental person who, although irritating, cannot be done without.

Read it here.

As long as I live, and I hear your name, I will try whatever means to put you out of work I am involved in.

No comments: