Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Haunted by Memory/Scene from Monique

Every single day, I am still being haunted by what JnTe did to destroy my *baby*. I bury myself with imagines of the streets between the city and the roads.

Meanwhile, here's something from the manuscript Monique (Working Title):

INT. BASEMENT CAR PARK - DAY

They are looking at a dead body of a girl contorted into the boot of the car.

. STEVEN
. You alright?

Yan had seen enough and marches down the basement heading out.

Steven follows her.
They pass MICHAEL. He is an officer, in his late forties, from the Criminal Investigation Division who is assigned to the case.

. MICHAEL
. I hope you can sleep well tonight.

Yan pushes him out of her way.



I am still very pissed off! From now on, I will make sure I work with a team player, not a team member with ego problems!

No comments: