Thursday, September 13, 2007

Insurance People on the Streets

Damn funny.

I was walking along Orchard when a lady with a clipboard comes up to me. I know she is going to try to sell me insurance. I usually don't entertain them, but this time I decided otherwise.

I was dressed in a black shirt with sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans. Wearing shades, I was looking bad ass.

She walks with me and begins to ask questions.

I constantly pretend to look behind me once in a while as I answered her.

And then she asked, "May I ask what do you do?"

I stopped. I looked at her through the shades and I said, "I work for the government."

She replied, "Oh."

Hanging her head and walk away saying thanks, she didn't see me smile.

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What? I'm speaking the truth what.

No comments: